Tuesday 10 May 2011

Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011!

Yesterday Chanel's Cruise collection was shown in Cap d'Antibes, France and a whole host of Chanel devotees showed up to support Karl Lagerfeld...because who wouldn't? (More about them in another post though!)
The collection was very serious chíc and quite the 360 from last years much loved collection, I must say it seems rather dull next to last years Cruise collection but none the less, being a Chanel fanatic myself, Karl does no wrong in my eyes!

Here are some of my favourite looks from Chanel Collection Croisiere 2011:






















Because I love Karlie Kloss and that jacket is to die for!



Lily Donaldson is another favourite of mine, she always looks perfect!













And who doesn't adore Natasha Poly?!






The main man himself, Karl's approval is all that's needed in life....I would die happy!





P.S. Where on earth where Freja Beha & Anja Rubik? My two faves weren't there :(

No comments:

Post a Comment