Monday 16 May 2011

Stars at Chanel Cruise Collection 2011!

As I posted earlier, the Chanel Cruise Collection was showcased yesterday and an array of starlets turned up to watch Karl's latest offering.
Blake Lively, Rachel Bilson, Poppy Delevigne & Alexa Chung attended and were of course decked out in Chanel!


Blake Lively:


I'm beyond obsessed with Blake's blazer/skirt ensemble....my jaw dropped when I saw it on her, she looks sensational!! It's Chanel Spring 2008 HC and its beautiful, the skirt is very short and I could tell Blake was walking very carefully but it still looked fabulous and it gave her a chance to show off those amazing legs I'm sooo envious of!



Blake paired her look with Louboutins of course, and two beautiful Lorraine Schwartz rings, one was a white and platinum diamond while the other was an angular rubellite ring, both can be seen in the pictures above!
Ah her jewellery taste is insane!




Looking as lovely & fresh as ever, I love Blake's minimal make-up look and her hair is always perfect to me, the red hue she was sporting a few weeks ago seems to be fading into a very bronzy blonde and I really like it! She looks fantastic!




Poppy Delevigne:


The lovely Poppy showed off her endless legs in barely there pants...like literally barely there! She wore a tweed jacket with tweed shorts from Chanel Spring 2011 RTW along with Chanel Vernis flats! She looks very chic even if her shorts are impossibly short! Hey, I'd wear it if I could!



Being the big Chanel fan that she is she paired her look with a classic Chanel flap bag...what else would you add right? Poppy's look is my favourite after Blake's, she looks effortlessly gorgeous!





Rachel Bilson:


The stunning Rachel attended the show too (Obviously!), she wore a Chanel Spring 2011 HC strapless sequin tube top with a sash along with Chanel Spring 2011 leather shorts.
She paired her outfit with Louboutins, I'm in love with her strapless sequin tube top..its so chic and can be paired with so many pieces! Rachel is the perfect Chanel poster girl, effortlessly chic with a hint of sexy!


Rachel then added a Chanel blazer to her look later on in the evening. She was also carrying a Chanel chain embellished quilted clutch which I love!



The beautiful Rachel had her signature smoky eye & nude lip combo, I adore her eyes, they are so dark and deep set! Her hair is still dip dyed, which I love! I still can't quite believe how dark her roots are lol, I love it though!





Alexa Chung:


The ever so chic Alexa Chung wore a Chanel Spring 2011 dusty pink dress which had intricate black beading. She paired her dress with Louis Vuitton leather bow pumps. I pretty much always love what Alexa wears and this is no different, she certainly doesn't dress to appear sexy instead choosing designs which fit her kooky personality. She certainly looked different against a sea of legs and cleavage lol!


Her hair & make-up were as natural as always with very minimal eye make-up, she had fanstastic skin so I can see why she doesn't slather the foundation on! Kudos to Alexa for being almost bare faced!








Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment