Sunday 25 September 2011

Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan at 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards.

The Emmy Awards were held last week and a bevy of beautiful actresses were in attendance with their beautiful gowns to either accept their awards or to present or simply to show off their dresses! The gorgeous Nina Dobrev, star of Vampire Diaries caught my eye instantly and I couldn't look away, she looked breath taking and better than I've ever seen her, wow!! She attended with her hot co star boyfriend Ian Somerhalder and holy crap they were a sight to be seen!


Dress: Donna Karan Resort 2012

Clutch: Judith Leiber 

Shoes: Brian Atwood ''Wagner'' Pumps

Jewellery: Neil Lane


The beautiful Nina wore this red Donna Karan dress which fit her killer body like a glove - I've seen the original black version of this dress and its nothing special but its wow in red! She was the absolute best dressed at this even by far and I knew it from the second I saw her, I'm still in awe of this look its just breathtaking! 


I think the fit of the dress on Nina and the colour against her olive skin is what really made this look what it is, she has such a beautiful body that it seems as if her dress was sprayed onto her, insane! And as I said before the scarlet red looks amazing on her, its definitely a colour she should wear more often! She really deserves the title ''Best Dressed of the Week''.


Nina completed her look with a stand out diamond choker necklace by Neil Lane which gave maximum impact to her dress, in the midst of that perfection we saw diamonds, every girls best friend! Her dark brunette hair was placed to the side to show off her diamond and her eyes were smoked out to add to her bombshell look. She's a very gorgeous and talented girl who I've been a fan of for a while and I can't wait to see more of her on the red carpet! 


Nina with her gorgeous boyfriend and co-star Ian Somerhalder. The two have only just confirmed their relationship recently but its not difficult to assume, they're chemistry on screen is insane! Gorgeous couple! 



:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment