Monday 2 July 2012

Leighton Meester in Versus - ‘That’s My Boy’ LA Premiere

Leighton Meester was at the Premiere of her new movie 'That's My Boy' on June 5th. The gorgeous actress was the main attraction at the event in her gorgeous dress.
Leighton hasn't been a regular at red-carpet events this year and believe me I've missed her so this definitely made my day when I saw it! Here's hoping we see a lot more of her for the rest of the year.


Dress: Versus Fall 2012
Clutch: Versace
Heels: Jimmy Choo 'Liv' Sandals


Leighton wore this edgy black and blue tie-dye asymmetrical Versus Fall 2012 dress with a black lace-up cord detail on the left shoulder. I think this dress represents Leighton's style for the majority of it because its a mini-dress with detail and different colours which is usually the basis of Leighton's outfits - we're not going to see her in a gown any time soon. I personally love the colours and style of the dress on Leigh so its a thumbs up from me plus she's a long time devotee of Versus so it should come as no surprise. 
She accessorized with some amazing Jimmy Choo 'Liv' sandals which are giving me major shoe envy, a black Versace clutch and Neil Lane jewels. 


Leighton completed her stunning look with loose waves, flawless skin and lashings of mascara to highlight her already gorgeous brown eyes. She's so naturally beautiful it hurts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment